Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Exchange



The boys had their first “activity” today. They went to Sports of all Sorts at the Sharonville Community Center. It’s supposed to teach them skills for all different kinds of sports.. It’s just for 4 and 5 year olds. I think they had a good time. Jake was pretty upset that he couldn’t go in too, but when I finally explained to him that we were going to the library right across the parking lot. Anyway, after that, we went to JoAnn’s and got a few crafts for the boys. We got all the way back out into the car and into the car when I realized that Jakeb didn’t have his sippy cup. He must have sat it down somewhere which means that we had to go all the way back inside to find it. We got inside and some lady overheard us talking about it and she pointed us into the very back of the store where he put the cup down. Good new is….on the way back out I stopped at the book section and found a book that I’ve been looking for….forever….THE BIG PICTURE by Stacy Julian!!!!! Yay!!! The only bad thing about that is that we had to go back out to the van to get my purse because I left it in there so I WOULDN”T buy anything!!! So much for that!

2 comments:

tracie said...

Yay for your find. How excitng. There was a silver lining in your son losing the sippy cup..LOL..

You are very lucky to have a copy of that book. I am still on the wait list for it.

Have a great day
tracie

Bonita Rose said...

great u found the book... it's awesome... reminds me, i need to to go thru that again.. so much inspiration in there!