1. Eric's laugh. He doesn't do the genuine laugh that often and when he does laugh, it makes me laugh.
2. TV show Friends- It doesn't matter how often I watch them.....they always make me chuckle.
3. People nodding off to sleep. When people fall asleep in church/any other place that they shouldn't really sleep.....and then you see them trying to stay awake, and they just can't, so their head does the bobbing thing......Today, it was acutally Blake during the invitiation...he was standing and doing the bobbing thing. Always makes me laugh......oh, and then if they do the whole jerking thing while they are sleeping.....that is so awesome. I laugh Hysterically!
4. funny looking people....wearing funny looking clothes......Okay, be honest who doesn't laugh at this???? (if you're laughing in your head....it still counts!)
5. the Movies HITCH, Money Pit,
6. my kids doing silly things....like Luke dancing,
or Kaleb raising his eyebrows,
or Blake telling me he knows that his food turns into poop.......
or Jakeb getting into trouble and then making these adorable faces...and then getting himself out of trouble.
7. High school/college memories There are so many to list, but sometimes, I get a huge chuckle out of a memory.
8. Playing Eric a game and hearing him say, "This is the last one!" Then Beating Eric at the game and then hearing him say, "okay, let's play one more!" Of course, sometimes he sighs when I beat him and that's pretty funny too because I know he's frustrated that I beat him.
9. When people slip and fall.....of course, then I feel bad if they got hurt, but it's so funny to watch them fly up in the air....like on all those America's funniest videos. You have to admit...it is funny!
10. When a cop pulls someone else over speeding and not me. I feel like I got away with murder! (:
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment